First Team Head Coach Vacancy
Hibiscus Coast AFC, who play in the Men’s NFRL, invite applications for the role of Head Coach for the Men’s NFRL 2021 season and beyond.
We are ideally looking for someone who has:
- A proven track record as a successful coach at senior level
- Possesses excellent technical and tactical skills
- Proficient people management skills
- Passion for football with a desire to build a successful squad, that sees HBCAFC compete successfully and consistently at the highest level
The Head Coach will be responsible for:
- Planning, implementation, management and success of the NFRL team reporting directly to the General Manager of the Club.
- Determining the playing model to be used.
- Identifying and recruitment of players.
- Developing players in both the First and Reserve squads.
- Working with the Technical Director of Football including providing pathway for our talented youth players
- Minimum “C” Senior Level 2 coaching license
- Eligible to work in New Zealand
- Must be accredited on the NZF Coaches Network
- Must have attended a 11+ Injury Prevention Workshop
- Undergo a Police Check
- Oversee and manage the recruitment, management, coaching, selection and performances of the NFRL first and reserve team squads.
- Utilise footage and data to accurately create and coach session plans for the team.
- Manage the staff that are allocated to the first and reserve team squads in a professional and inclusive manner.
- Be professional and a role model leader towards all stakeholders within HBCAFC and the wider community.
- Experience in coaching teams within the New Zealand, especially Auckland, landscape is preferable
- Proven ability and record in coaching successful, well-organised football teams with strong team culture
Remuneration will be by negotiation.
So, if this sounds like you please submit your application to HBCAFC General Manager via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you have any questions in regards to the role, or the club, please do not hesitate to make contact in the strictest confidence via email or phone (021534703) as well.
Closing Date: Applications close 5pm on Wednesday 28th October 2020.
Interview Dates: Week of 2nd November 2020
Appointment: No later than 12th November 2020