Trials and Training Camps for 2024 Season
Please see below for key dates for the 2024 season training camps and trials.
If you are new the area and missed our trials, please get in contact with Nathan Cranney email@example.com
It is that time again where we prepare for next year's Academy program. Training Camps and trials are a window of training where we can observe the players playing football in small and large formats to place them at appropriate levels of competition.
In our Academy Pathway we select a development squad that forms two/three teams on weekends and trains in a combined collaborative environment. the players will have input from multiple coaches across the course of the year.
Some other frequently asked questions are:
- How do the training camps/trials work? After a warm up activity there are a series of games (varied formats) where the coaches are observing the actions the players perform, there is a heavy focus on the Technical/Tactical aspects as well as the effort, intention and engagement throughout.
- Does my child need to attend all 4 sessions? No but if they do they have a stronger chance of being selected as they are viewed by more coaches over longer periods.
- What is happening with the Girls Only Academy? Following the information night held on Wednesday 25th of October, details are being finalised at the moment and an email will come out shortly with more details. Girls who wish to play in our mixed football pathway should attend these training camps.
We are now pleased to announce the specific details for the training camps/trials for our Academy teams in 2024 which are:
Tuesday 21st November / Tuesday 28th November / Tuesday 5th December / Tuesday 12th December
– players born in the year 2015 at 5-6pm (9th Grade 2024)
– players born in the year 2014 at 6pm-7pm (10th Grade 2024)
Thursday 23rd November / Thursday 30th November /
Thursday 7th December *CANCELLED*/ Thursday 14th December
– players born in the year 2013 at 5-6pm (11th Grade 2024)
– players born in the year 2012 at 6-7pm (12th Grade 2024)
Wednesday 22nd November / Wednesday 29th November / Wednesday 6th December / Wednesday 13th December
– players born in the year 2011 at 5-6pm (13th Grade 2024)
– players born in the year 2010 at 6pm-7pm (14th Grade 2024)
– players born in the year 2009-2007 at 7-8pm (15th-17th Grade 2024)
We strongly suggest arriving 15 minutes early to register. Please have your child bring a drink bottle and sunscreen. Obviously boots and shinpads as well.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Nathan our Technical Director of Football via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you at the training camps if your child attends